Thursday, October 18, 2012

it's been such a while, this will not be an emotional post, but another check point~
being as a makeup artist for...uhm" since March till now, it's already October, 7 months...and finally i got the chance to 'touch' Art, and it's like officially that kind not just my hobby :) sobsob i'm so touched sobsob 


this is the art studio located at Kajang, because of FATE, so believe in fate now...

The story begins with, I was requested to be as a makeup artist for a short film production by a friend Terrence for his final year project, I don't mind in fact even it's f.o.c but he needed me to stay back till last night and standby for long...i was like...haaarrrrr" coz the timing was so packed, i just came back from a pre-wedding shoot at Cameron and I was 60% under dizzy condition throughout the days due to the twisting road then immediate the next day need to be at the shooting location early morning at 6 am. Zombie mode ON. But i did get the chance to know a lot of people, like mostly involved in the entertainment and production lane aka PART OF ART!! hahaha and there's one dude aka the main character of the film aka Monsterz (well it's rare name probably there's people out there name themselves Dinosaurz, Alienz etc. so shall just assume it as a personality) and so this Monster actually like my job so he tried to bring me into his team, his creative studio located at Kajang...seriously i thought it was pretty far but NOT AT ALL. So chemical reaction took place and he's subbing part of the studio to becoming an ART STUDIO and i got the chance to JOIN!!! :) I'm so an art teacher assistant cum makeup artist there :DDD  I sincerely appreciate him for giving me such a chance even he's such a bitchiee one but that's how i name all by bitches hahaha~

COLOURS

notice board

in the making of artwork <3 p="p">

and upcoming HALLOWEEN body painting :D

I shall FOCUS in what i like to do!! 
but i always cant focus much aiksss...what to do next coz i cant give up money this thing ><

CHALLENGE SHALL BE OVERCOME...
i'll be back.



No comments:

Post a Comment