Saturday, May 16, 2009

I bet you guys watch this movie before right?
or pernah listen before, saw it before......or whatever will do laaa~

and the thing I wanna say is do you guys think that......
The guy权相佑's hairstyle is funny?(honestly...?)
haaaaaaaaaaaa~I used to call him Cry Baby, because that was what my mom calls him...
he is a damn muscular Cry Baby~LOL~

His hairstyle...really ah...FuNnY lo!
because does not match at all~but still famous :)see...the mushroom head~
and......





actually...




the main point is...




dun laugh ah...




please dun laugh...>.<"




I mean it..."






because leh...





I did told you guys I'm going for a haircut right~





then leh...





it's not an accident...





nor made a wrong decision...





just...the hairstylist told me that she'll cut my hair shorter,





due to my hair too cacat d...
shapeless and a lot of damaged hair...





so she advice me to cut it a bit shorter...





and eventually~






I think we(me and权相佑) are sharing the same hairstyle...=o="






I'm totally an extreme MusHrOoM now..."





I do not know izzit good or not...
because I dun think I wanna know...





I just wan my hair to grow faster...





Faster
faster and faster!!!





then I can not longer be a mushroom...=A="





then...






Live Happily Ever After!!!






Taaadaaaa...

|
o
|
o
|
o
|
o
|
o
|
o
|
o
|
o
|

O.O"



-The End-




Bye bye....
Good Night...
Sweet Dreams...


No comments:

Post a Comment