Tuesday, January 22, 2013

# 2 0 1 3 1 2 2

abit dizzy now but still wanted to talk to myself, or probably to whoever out there reading my blog lol
i am a piece of floating cloud coz i never feel steady and stable, i'm always in a.n.x.i.o.u.s mode,  "worry this worry that...what to do what to do..." and blablaablaaa~ and probably because i don't have a stable job (as a freelance makeup artist) so my parents would nag, my income is inconsistent...but i actually like my job~ d.i.l.e.m.m.a right? LOL wanted make it as my profession in this field but i'm too chicken to handle risk, C H I C K E N S H I T !  !  and i'm even planning/thinking getting a permanent morning 9 evening 6 job....haihhhh~shall i i.n.s.i.s.t or shall i try something else...so L to the O S T !!!

hmmm...



hmmmmm...

hmmmmmmm...

...

???

this kind of scenario happen once in a few weeks, when i got no makeup appointment, then i start to think think think, worry worry worry then dilemma, i'll be aging drastically man!!!


dizzy

dizzy

dizzy...

@@"

No comments:

Post a Comment