Monday, January 28, 2013

# 2 0 1 3 1 2 8

h a p p y   t h a i p u s a m  ! !

but...it's actually

a n o t h e r   h a p p y   p u b l i c   h o l i d a y ~

now it only know, no wonder last Friday's traffic was horrendous...
i think i'm stuck in the queue for an hour and only 1 freaking km left to my destination, madness!!

nothing special for this particular day, but due to seriously guiltiness from pass few days...
i ate lot of delicious free flow macaroon... but they are so G O O D !! cannot resist and not eating it i will definitely R E G R E T !! forgive me....


l o o k   a t   t h e m ... 
p e a n u t   b u t t e r  +  c h o c o l a t e   f l a v o u r  
and  m a r s h m e l l o w s....how to resist you tell me -x . x-

so today is all about diet already!!

woke up automatically during the noon, and went to the groceries stall to get some chicken breast, broccoli, mushrooms for the main dishes then celery as my snack *d e t e r m i n a t i o n*


but after eating almost the entire bunch of celery i felt dizzy...
and i get to know it from a friend through instagram telling that celery can lower down one's blood pressure so it's good for the high blood pressure ones~but me...the comment i always get from my doctor is "your blood pressure is still low"... even during blood donation, the nurse will change my actual weight coz i supposed be able to donate the biggest pack of blood but due to the low blood pressure they just cut my weight...LOL shall i feel happy or what x . x"

to be frank, being fleshy or to be known as fat really something brings me down to the very deep, that i would feel really depressed and annoyed...i just pretend to be w h a t s o e v e r, but deep down in my heart that particular irritating statement will keep repeating in my mind ...

"you fat already"

"you fat already"

"you fat already"

"you fat already"

"you fat already"

"you fat already"

bloody hell i'm not even slim but fat somemore...it's like being an elephant, hippo or what!!!
so...things will totally gone so wrong, i will have a lot in my mind till imsonia...

and S E R I O U S L Y i did work out at least 3 times per week,
how come will grow fatter !! D A M N   I T !!

okay i'm sorry for fluctuating the entire post's mood but just it's still in my mind..
i hate people telling me that i'm fat (especially to those who are already XL size)
but i know it can be a really good motivation...thank you
but still D A M N you!! 


unless you're 
h w a n g s s a b u

then i will definitely take your advice lol
by looking at his picture i will feel like working out already hahahaha






b y e .




No comments:

Post a Comment