Thursday, February 7, 2013

# 2 0 1 3 0 2 0 7

it supposed to be a wonderful day, did some preps to d.i.y. some soft toys, then went out with the boyfie for dinner and last minute shopping till just now...i received some texts regarding about a freaking bridal house refuse to pay me my last working payment...i was like "here comes the old shits"

i have nothing to hide so i'm gonna blog it out and split it out!! i have no where else to scream it out loud T.T

the story begins with, one day they accuse me for being unprofessional with my hair skill and there's a client complaint about me that i did not modify her makeup and hair at all...and this was been told by a freaking THIRD PARTY person and he's not even there to witness.

and what i responded is "where got?! i did enhance the makeup and also touch up by time and changing the hair as well!!" however they said it's useless for me to explain and the client request for a refund and stuff. I was like...

"what the heck, when did i made them so furious? can i anyhow get their phone number and let me talk to them? i can compensate with some makeup services or what so ever~"

"NO NEED, ALL THEY WANT IS REFUND ONLY, AFTER PAYING THEM BACK THE MONEY THINGS WILL BE SETTLED."

"fine then, if that so then just refund la~"

"BUT NOW THEN PROBLEM IS ON YOU, YOU NEED TO IMPROVE"

"yea i know, but i just wanna know more about where is my problem, why are they so furious?"

"I ALREADY TOLD YOU YOUR PROBLEM" (what the fuck what did you told me? you're not even there what the heck is wrong with you)

"why don't you just let me talk to them?"

"NO NEED." (again, are you freaking hiding something?)
"JUST DO WHATEVER I SAY, PRACTICE 5-6 HAIRDOS AND MASTER IT, SO THAT YOU CAN USE OVER AND OVER AGAIN I DON'T CARE AS LONG THERE WILL NOT BE HAVING SUCH ISSUE HAPPENING AGAIN"

"5-6 hairdos?" (hello do you notice the price you paying me for it? each makeup and hairdo cost does count and different ppl different hair style different need. you think easy ah?)

"YES, THAT'S IT"

"no, the problem is i wanna know where is my problem not just ignoring it and move on!!"

"DO YOU KNOW THAT WE BACK YOU UP SEVERAL TIMES ALREADY? WE'RE JUST GIVING YOU CHANCES TO DEAL WITH IT"

"what? several times? then why didn't you tell me at the first place when there's people complaining about me?"

"DO YOU WANT ME TO SCREW YOU BEFORE YOU WORK OR AFTER?"

"(what the heck you're so off) i mean why didn't you tell me about being complain since the very first time it happened?"

"..........."

"then...?"

"THE POINT IS YOU JUST PRACTICE MORE AND THEN THINGS WILL WORK!!"(so you're still hiding something)

"let me think about it..."

i bet that those pictures are horrendous enough to ask for a refund am i right and you're blaming it on me at the same time to protect your bloody reputation? i guess i'm right.
so basically things is like there are more demand and requirement but same working hour and working price?? first of all i gotta tell you, being as a makeup artist at your place not just a makeup artist, also a hair stylist and a photographer assistant, imagine i'm working with 3 person's task and i'm just having RM300 per day...most of the time more than 8 hours per day...i DON'T really think that it's reasonable anymore working with you with such labour price.

OH YEAH by the way, i don't think that you guys are taking marvelous picture and MOST of the picture, the groom and the bride only occupied a at most 20% space and the rest...5% perhaps coz it's about view and scenery...NO CLOSE UP...sorry if you state that my makeup skill is poor enough to let you all not doing close up picture but so sorry, out of 10 clients 10 of em getting the same style of picture, human small small scenery big big, and did by different makeup artist.

and NOW, they still owe me one freaking final payment which is that freaking 300 bucks and they refuse to pay me also tent to drag everything till after cny, is this how you settle your problems? now i understands why people working for you left and client complaints that much, please be conscious about how you all manage your freaking business and being so EGO telling that "YOU'RE NOT THE MAKEUP ARTIST WHO ARE WORKING FOR US, WE WILL HAVE ENOUGH MAN POWER EVEN YOU LEAVE."

OH REALLY??? i realize that i'm the one who always get last minutes call to work for you guys coz you cant manage to find anybody else to work!! prove me wrong and don't be shy to tell OKAY?!

it's a TOTAL regret for meeting you guys and sorry thanks bye, i learn nothing from you all but BULLSHITS~

RESPECT PEOPLE and APPRECIATE!!! not ACCUSING and BLAMING...i wish there will be something to teach ya'll a lesson...



oh yea...KARMA!! suck that up bastards.





No comments:

Post a Comment