Thursday, February 14, 2013

# 2 0 1 3 0 2 1 3

it's pre-valentines today, glad that my boyfriend is finally coming back from his hometown and celebrate valentines' day with me tomorrow~phew!! thought that it's gonna be clashed with CNY celebrations with family but not this year nahhhh~

i'm so bored at home today, it's Chor 4 already and i've been visiting my relatives for the last 3 days and now is totally out of plans... h m m m m ... *poke poke*

oh yea i should be abit responsible in telling what happened one day before CNY eve...
"i bang my car..." x . x

how come??

well i was on my way for an interview somewhere really near where i stay around 5-10 minutes of driving depends on the stupid traffic light coz along the freaking route way from my house to the destination, there are up to 8 traffic lights... and probably traffic lights could be the cause of accident man!! making everybody lack of patience =.= but anyway things happen when i'm passing all the traffic lights all the way straight down heading to the kindergarten (yea man i'm interviewing to be as an English teacher LOL) and i can remember i'm still listening some random Kpop which is SonGaIn's "Take Out" (it's a nice song though haha) and suddenly BOOOOM!!!

there's a car coming out from my left trying to go to the opposite lane (with is the road on my right hand side) and he move so sudden and appearing right in front of me....that's the end of the story. i can't see him coming out so fast and he can't even see me as well...(sorry for driving a kancil and being so small to let you realize that i'm coming through)

i totally realize how dangerous izzit coz i'm so without and air bang plus my baby car is freaking soft and light, how to withstand impacts?! so i crashed it...blaaaaaa...


here you go...like it's gonna split into half or what zzz

the uncle who crashed my car is a really good guy that the admit his fault and i'm so freaking glad he did not argue with me and did not run away~went to the police station went to car repair factory...arghhhhh...it's like seriously better don't bang a car it's so annoying that you need to go through so many departments and it takes so freaking long for ppl to claim insurance then fix your car...@@ i'm doomed...no car for at least 1 month and my car is like my feet DAMN!!! *cry*

Forget about all the complaints, i'm totally grateful that i fastened my seat belt or otherwise i'll probably having wound on my head and precious face...>< i feel lucky that i did not bang directly to the opposition's driver side there otherwise ppl got hurt what the hell am i gonna do?! phew....BIG PHEW...even it's unfortunate but fortunate enough dude!!!


it's  F O R T U N A T E .








No comments:

Post a Comment