Monday, February 18, 2013

# 2 0 1 3 0 2 1 8

c h o r  9
everybody seems started to work already, but what am i doing? (thunder strikes)
oh well, shall read a good book, draw something, and...whatever i can do...
can't really rush fate, when things come and here it is...when it's not here then wait lo!!
but i'm that kind of person with slight anxiety or maybe compulsion that i would force and stress myself...






























this is one of the symptoms lol

feeling stress being jobless, still in the midst of looking an ideal job anyhow~
people start looking down at me, telling me that without a degree cert i can't be anything...
like...i'm speechless, telling me that "you will  R E G R E T",
but i stood up for myself telling that " i  W O N ' T", end of conversation.

during cny most people will get annoyed by being asked
"when are you getting married", "where's you gf/bf?", "you working or studying?" blablablaaa, and this year, nothing regarding relationship being asked but C A R E E R...(scratch head max)

oh yeah, i think there is one!!! Some guard did asked me and my boyfriend faster go get married so can give him angpau... L M A O...



oh well, short update because i was feeling bored
 C ' y a 






No comments:

Post a Comment