Thursday, November 21, 2013

g r r r r r . . . . .


if you're that blind messing up with me even knowing that i'm not in the good mood...


take that!!!

First of  all:

I did my part, be nice to you and make sure things are in order, and passing documents to you IN PERSON. Anything you require me to do I have fulfilled em all...but HOW DARE you treat yourself like a boss, question me like I've did something wrong and sounds like you're complaining the task given like i'm not supposed to handover to you. HELLO? you're just a dispatch boy, AN OFFICE BOY!! why the heck shall I obey you that much and you're not even taking full responsible on what you're doing!!Do you really think that people shall worship you in order to get you do everything in order? NO!!!

I feel like biting for real...
can you go eat shit ???



No comments:

Post a Comment