Friday, February 28, 2014

p r e t t y l i l t h i n g s i d i d

It's Fridayyyyyyyy~

it's a good mood day to feed my blog a lil post LOL (what a pathetic blog, only eats once in a few months)

Working as an OL for more than 300 days already, another 2 months would be a year, how do I feel?
(I think Dominjoon has paused my time and continued it 300 days later LOL that's it!!!) 

Basically time passes through me and I never fall back on time, I'm like sitting still at the same place, doing the same routines, randomness at all time...and yet, the most magical part is "I'm not feeling boring with it YET!!" SUPER AMAZING coz I'm such a "3mins-heat person" meaning I have short period of interest towards basically everything (learnedpianofor2years withoutrememberinganynote, attendedBalletclassfor3monthsonly, learnedJapaneseLanguageupto2Levels onlydidnotcompletetherestofthesyllabus...etcetc) and so...remarkably I'm still here!! no whining at all!! (maybe some complaints haha)

Anyway, my main point is...in the midst of doing the same-o-routines everyday, here are something pretty things I did on one of the passed weekend :)


 









Photos taken at Bazarro KL (Bangsar)
Photos credited to Jane Lee <3
Makeup Artist ---> *me* :))) (yey~*whispering*)
Model ---> Evelyn Marieta & Daphne Chuah (aren't they pretty~~~)

No comments:

Post a Comment