Saturday, April 12, 2014

w h a t t h e r a n d o m .

t  h  r  o  w  b  a  c  k .

refer to my post at 2009 想做的一百件事 , that was like...holy cow freaking 4-5 years ago... 

there are plenty of stuff I've fulfilled, but some became quite ridiculous to me right now...such as...

12. 到海边去打工,能够天天都看见海~ [uhm...this is too naive :/ too much teen drama]

13. 玩Bungee Jump~一生人当中无论如何都要玩一次![i've decided to take back my words!]

14. 爬Mount Kota Kinabalu~虽然我爬山很老鼠屎,但我还是想爬![i hate hiking, i thought i never like it?!]

17. 拥有自己的热气球,随时随地能漂到空中。[this is no longer romantic to me, don't wanna waste money :/ ]

35. 每个月定时去美容院~! [seriously, no need la, unless it's like minor cosmetic surgery, but also won't go every month lo, I rather seek for doctor's opinion...]

36. 自己制作水晶指甲~ [nah ain't nobody got time for that~]


okay, the conclusion is AGE DOES MATTER!! 

but anyway, i'm so gonna write down what i wanted to do FOR NOW, as a record of the mindset I'm so having right now. 


1. to leave my hair long!!! like real long!!! at least as long as the picture shown below, and no more colourful hairs i guess...too old for that :S according to wikipedia, human hair grows 1/2 inch per month, and it will grow 6 inches in a year time...hence...i guess i need another 1 year and 6 months time to reach this length? HOLY COW...patience in NEED D'; *cryyyyy*





2. to lose weight... like honestly this take FOREVERRRRR!! I never know that I was this lean before...


like fitting in any garments without any dissatisfaction (okay luckily I did not buy that dress coz i will be so freaking sad for the failure of fitting it GODDAMNIT") and that time I am not doing any hardcore exercise just leading every normal daily routines, still drinking nutritious fruit blend every morning and can't wait for lunch everyday!!! RAWR what is wrong with my metabolism??? Oh well, things gonna start all over again...MUST LOSE WEIGHT BEFORE 25!!! 


JUST 2...make sure you get just 2 of this ultimate goals done before you head forward for the rest...learning from mistakes, DON'T EVER SET TOO MUCH GOALS FOR YOURSELF WHEN YOU CAN EVEN GET A SINGLE DONE. 




c  i  a  o  .


No comments:

Post a Comment